Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tony is broke

And that means it's time to try and sell shit.
Up for sale:

2007 Kona Paddy Wagon $225
Frame, Fork, Headset only Moderate paint blemishes and a few easily removable stickers.

Brooklyn Machine Works Gangsta Track $800
Frame and fork. UPS brown
Gold Chris King Headset
Maybe Thomson seatpost.


Canon G9 $500
12.1 Megapixels
Too much shit to list.
Only flaw is a small crack in the screen protector.
Doesn't interfere with the scree what so ever.

Canon EOS 30D $900
8.2 Megapixels
Body in good condition
18-55mm EF lens
Battery and charger
USB Cable


T-Mobile Sidekick ID $100
This phone is just too cool for me.
Comes with charger.

Prices are somewhat negotiable.
Let me know if you're interested.
503.841.9681


1 comment:

Calvin said...

Whaaaat? Why do you need all of this money? That would suck bawls if you sold your 30D too because I'd be the only one left with mine.

Poor Tony :(

And remember if you just need to borrow money, I'm your man. It makes me mad that no one uses me, haha.